This renewed historical property on 1850 sqm land, having a winter garden and a separate new-built guest house, takes place in Gumusluk Yalı Houses, a site of additional 32 villas completed in 2008. It can be reached from inside the site and at its private entrance with a parking place.
The owner who is a known architect renovated the property in 2014 and recently added an openable winter garden with a fireplace to the stone house, which doubled the space and comfort of life round the year. The privacy and peace-full life, due to the location and the trees, can be revived any moment thank the close swimming pool and the layout, suitable to host large groups of guests.
The well-kept walking trail through the greens leads to the sea and the color-full life of Gumusluk Beach in only 6 minutes, while the site entrance with 24 hrs. security is in 2 min. walking distance to the center of the village and Turgutreis Avenue.
The Stone House
Second part with separate entrance:
Terrace and winter garden along the whole facade.