EMPLOYEE CANDIDATE CLARIFICATION TEXT ON PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Dear Employee Candidate,
This clarification text has been prepared by Space İstanbul Gayrimenkul Geliştirme ve Danışmanlık A.Ş. (Space İstanbul), acting as the data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfilling the Obligation of Clarification, to inform you regarding the purposes of processing your personal data, legal reasons, collection method, to whom it can be transferred and your rights under the KVKK.
We do not have absolute control over the information you provide on your resumes you send us or on the websites that allow you to reach us. We recommend that you do not share with our Company your personal data and your personal data of special nature that you do not want us to know.
Which Personal Data Do We Process?
KVKK’ya uygun olarak işlenmektedir.
- Your name, surname, date and place of birth, gender, marital status, nationality;
- Your e-mail address, postal address, mobile phone number;
- Information about your health condition, if you indicated in your resume (e.g. your disability status);
- Your educational background, certificate and diploma information, your specialization, knowledge of foreign language, information about your skills, information about seminars and courses you have attended, your computer knowledge, your exam results;
- Information about your professional experience (e.g. sectors, companies where you worked previously, your position, responsibilities, wage details);
- Your photo;
- Your driving license information;
- Information about your hobbies;
- Your salary expectation;
- Your military service status;
- Your reference information (name and surname, title, business address, and contact details of your reference);
- Other information that you add to your resume voluntarily but that we cannot predict,
Söz konusu verileriniz, iş başvurunuzun onaylanmaması halinde 1 yıla kadar, onaylanması halinde ise işyerinden ayrılmanızdan itibaren 10 yıla kadar Space İstanbul nezdinde saklanabilecektir.
For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your aforementioned personal data are processed for the following purposes with respect to the performance of this Service Contract regarding the employment service we provide to you:
- To be able to manage your job application process,
- To be able to communicate with you,
- To be able to ascertain whether or not you are qualified enough for the position we will propose to you,
- To be able to contact your references and to ascertain whether or not you are suitable for the job,
- To be able to ascertain the position you want to work for, your salary expectation, whether you can work in other positions and your starting date,
- To be able to ascertain whether or not you will be capable of driving a company car in case of necessity,
- To be able to ascertain whether or not your age is suitable for the position to be proposed to you and ensure compliance with the Regulation on Principles and Procedures for Engagement of Child Labor and Young Workers,
- To be able to make it easier for our human resources department to recognize you when you arrive for the interview,
- To be able to contact with the employee candidate and prepare the personnel file if the employee candidate is accepted to the job,
- To be able to ascertain whether you have a situation that may interrupt your work during the employment contract and ensure compliance with Article 75 of the Military Penal Code no. 1632.
By Which Method And On What Legal Grounds Do We Process Your Personal Data?
The personal data in question are processed automatically (e.g. making the data available to our system automatically on the internet) or non-automatically (e.g. taking note of any information indicated on the phone) based on your explicit consent to the extent (i) “it is essential for the data controller to fulfil its legal obligations”, (ii) “the relevant processing is required for legitimate interests of the data controller provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not impaired” and (iii) “it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to a contract provided that any such processing shall be directly related to the execution or performance of the contract” in line with article 5 of the Law.
To Whom and For What Purposes Do We Transfer Your Personal Data?
Your personal data in question may be transferred to the judicial authorities or the relevant law enforcement authorities for the purpose of resolving legal disputes or upon request under the applicable regulations.
What Are Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Personal Data and How Can You Access These Rights?
You can forward your requests regarding your rights set forth in Article 11 of the KVKK to Space İstanbul in writing or through the use of registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or electronic mail address duly informed to the data controller by the data subject and registered in the data controller's system in line with Article 5 of the “Communiqué on Principles and Procedures Regarding Applications to Data Controllers”. An application form that you can use has been published on our website in order to inform you and provide convenience for you. Click here to view the relevant form.